CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Why?Why did things turn like that?

I really am guilty for the earlier actions of mine especially in our last time I was unable to feel the time pass by but I felt something but I really don't know what. Anyways I am asking a Why question on this post.. Why did she not came back to us?? Well sorry to whomever this person is....

Why?
Why she didn't tell to us? we found her and yet seems like she forgot us

I didn't expect it because she always seems to remember but this days seems that she is somewhat very caring to some things that she forget others.. another thing I don't like about her is that she is too much outspoken to the point in which the person she is pointing too is offended and another thing is that she is very miticulous (is the spelling right?)

I just really have to let it out coz of what happened today i was or I am irritated for her action towards us today.... i wanna ask her Why did it turn out like that?

0 comments: