CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

VegEtAbLes are sometimes rotten....

In this sense I am really pinpointing SOMEONE

that person's words really got on my nerves on
its last end...

how dare she...
this is the second time I have her on my post
because she really is getting and boring deeper on nerves......

comparing?!?
for everybody's sake! she doesn't have any right to do that
4 is better than 5?!?

First, wearing a mask saying we're better
and then what? behind our back
it's the opposite?

It's her emotions or conscience..
if what she says is true or not
It's up to her!
But I hope she could be tactful!

I love vegetables depending on how you cook it
But still it can't be helped
If it has a damaged part it would be rotten
Really ROTTEN!!!

Well I don't know about that..
Let's just see..
I know she should or would regret it...
She should change...

0 comments: