CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Death Note

For this past few weeks I have been developed into be having addicted to this Death note..
And for a week now I have been sad for L's death both in the manga, series and the movie
Everything in this series is good with all of the twists that i've been influenced to have our own version for our project..

Death Note is really something will al the brain twisters put in there and the battle of Light and L it's just that Light forced Rem to killl L but still Light died becuse of Near and of Ryuk. The other side of me is that i like the Light and L pairing what's happening to me?? But I really like them both together and for those MisaLight fan sorry I am not fond for them. For all who haven't watch this Deah Note you should try it!

0 comments: