CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

TuRniNg bAck..

What's happening to you?!?
are you really the friend i have met?
maybe there is something that happened..
i don't know still... but i will be here..i have have

i have a feeling that you know something..
is happening in your environment..
i hope you will return to normal...

okay.. i admit you really have turned to someone i don't know..
and everyone noticed it as well...
but to tell you the truth i really think that there is a reason..

i don't like to see and hear my friends hurting each other..
in a any way.. verbally or not

Maybe you're thinking me as an idiot..
because i treat you in the way you don't like maybe always...
Cornering me always eh?

but i mind now but i am stupid
so i will forget it again -stupid me!!-
i will always treat you the same ALWAYS no matter what!

oi!! people this is a blind spot!!
don't ask me!!
ahah this is a puzzle...

0 comments: