CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

It really hurts....

For everybody I am just an

arrogant....
bossy....
competent...
anime-addict....
tactless....
hot blooded.....
ill tempered....
brat...

I know that's what everyone thinks... or that's what I think
Your actions shows it clearly..clearly
Sometimes I don't know if you are really with me or just playing along afraid of what will be my reaction.... thanks for the considerations and concern -if you really are-

Don't you know that it HURTS!!!
I will admit yes it does hurt me really....
I don't know if it hurts badly or not because... becoz I think I am slowly becoming numb of what I feel I dont know the cause but still.....

I am just a HUMAN!
I tell you "Things are not always what they seem"

If you think I am overly writing what I feel or taking it just like for pity effect or a kind of joke
Well..it's your decision
But I now tell you it is not..

0 comments: