CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I don't know why....

can i say some vulgarity in here??
I need it!!! okay?!?

DAMMIT!!!!!!
and
TAKE THIS SHIT OUT OF MY LIFE....

it is always been my fault..
my fault...
eventhough it's not...

I took good care of it...
that is what they have said and so..
that's what i did...

But it doesn't make any sense at all...
I just do what I was told
and yet things turn out differently ALWAYS!!!

I broke it a 12,000 digital camera...
I don't know why...
but as far as I know it's on the lens
and I've researched it on the net and guess what
almost all of them had a same case as me..

No need to tell them that..
they would not care to listen...
For them I am just a liar..

A LIAR!! AN UNTRUSTWORTHY LIAR!!
YEAH! FINE!FINE! IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT!
WHATEVER WILL HAPPEN IT WILL ALWAYS BE
AND FOREVER BE MY FAULT...

it will not change..
that's the undeniable truth I've just realized...

I can not argue anymore because I-AM-TIRED
it will make more problems...
and have me as an UNRESPECTFUL child
in which I am just stating the facts I want to express..
but as what I've said

THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO LISTEN!!

just because i borrowed it's my fault
I know, what you're thinking I am just finding others fault..
be open-minded! for your sake!

Isn't it what you always feel when they accuse or blame you?
can't you understand that when a mistake is made it
is EVERYBODY''s DAMN FAULT?!?

1. yourself- the one responsible
2.family- why did they let you have something if they distrust you?
3. strangers- why in the world they dont reach out and help you?!?

I am tired now...of all this..
fine okay it's my fault..it's my fault that.. that..
all of the money you have saved..
and all of your hardworking and everything..
was taken into the MALFUNCTION state
hope i can find a way to restore it..

hahaha maybe I could collect all my debts from others.
heeh +_+

this day really SUCKS!!
also this is the day that i've really have felt guilty

-breaks me into pieces-
so many..

aside from this..
I wanna blame many somebody out there
but I cant

if i have foreseen this..
then
I would have force the many somebody
to do what i want...

0 comments: